Washer for Pallet Boxes, Paloxen & Big Boxes
The washer systems for cleaning pallet boxes, paloxes & big boxes are the ideal solution for your company.
The container washing system is available as a filling & continuous washing system, depending on the desired throughput capacity.
Capacity: 40 – 200 containers per hour
- Power connection: 3x400V/50Hz+N+PE
- Motor protection:IP55
- Pump power:22 kW x 90 mm3 at 6 bar
- WrasenabzUG: Low pressure fan 2.2 kW
- Water connection tank + rinse: 3/4″ AG
- Water drain: Fast emptying flap 200 x 200 mm, additional water drain 3″
- Tank capacity: approx. 800 litres
- Noise level: approx. 65db (A)
- Electric tank heating: 4 x 9 kW
- Connected power: approx. 25 kW (excl. tank heating and flow-through heaters)
- Washing time: freely selectable
- Containers per hour: 15 – 30 containers/h depending on the degree of contamination
- Nozzle wreath: stainless steel 1.4301
- Wash temperature: 35 – 60°C freely selectable
- Clear rinse temperature: 82 – 85°C
The container washing system can clean the following goods
- Big boxes
- Pallet boxes
We adapt the system individually to your laundry.
Industrial Pallox & Big Box Washer
Heim EDT GmbH washing systems such as container washing systems for cleaning large containers, lattice boxes, pallet boxes, big boxes and pallet boxes. Versions as cabin or continuous system of the containers, depending on the quantity and desired degree of cleaning of the goods
- Capacities according to customer requirements.
- Compact container washing system for the effective cleaning of large containers.
- The washing system for containers has a combined pre-wash (optional), main wash and final rinse.
- Thanks to the integrated filter system, cleaning the containers saves resources and saves chemicals.
- The container washing systems are made in Germany.
The loading and unloading of the containers in the container washing system is supplied as standard with an electromotive (servomotor) operated loading door. In the container washing system, the items to be washed are accommodated and the washing area is closed at the same time. The containers are easily placed and fixed directly on the door. The door is then closed watertight (drip water recovery), and the washing cycle begins automatically when the door is closed. When this is finished, the door of the container washing system opens automatically.
The container washing system is adapted to your object, regardless of whether it is boxes, pallets, buckets, paloxes, big boxes, large containers or trays – Heim EDT GmbH has the right system for your industrial or food company. If necessary, the systems can be supplemented with a module for drying the goods. Each machine is individually adapted to the items to be cleaned. d